Emerson High School Registration Dates 2017 – 2018 School Year
Registration for the 2017 – 2018 school year will be held on August 9th, 10th, and the 11th, from 9:00 – 1:30.
School begins on August 30th.
Idaho Falls School District 91 Summer School
Idaho Falls School District 91 Summer School begins June 12th. All classes are held at Emerson High School, 8:30 am to 2:30 pm.
The three scheduled blocks are as follows:
June 12th – June 23rd
June 26th – July 11th
(No school July 3rd, 4th, and 12th-14th )
July 17th – July 28th
Please contact Emerson High School at (208) 524 – 7800 to register.
Congratulations Class of 2017!
Emerson High School Graduation, May 30, 7:00 pm (6:30 for graduates)
Come see the Emerson class of 2017 graduate! The Emerson High School Graduation Ceremony will be held on May 30, 7:00 pm at the Colonial Theater. Student graduates are required to arrive by 6:30 pm.
All friends and family of graduates are invited to attend (no restrictions or limited seating)!
Parent Teacher Conferences, January 30, 6:00 – 7:30 pm
Emerson High School is happy to host a Parent Teacher Conference on Monday, January 30th! All faculty will be available to answer questions or concerns and SOUP will be provided!
These soups will be HAND CRAFTED by the faculty. Come and see which of us know how to cook!
To make time for Parent Teacher Conferences, January 30th will be a half-day!
Souper Bowl, January 23 – February 3
Emerson is participating in the annual Souper Bowl competition! Please bring canned and dry goods to help us meet our goal of 2,000 goods donated! Remember, the local food bank relies on the Souper Bowl for 30% of its donations!
- 2 packages of ramen are equal to one canned good.
- A canned good is a canned good, regardless of size.
- A package of macaroni and cheese is equal to one canned good.
- THE ADVISORY CLASS WITH THE MOST DONATIONS WINS A PIZZA LUNCH!
- Ask your neighbors! Many people have canned or dry goods lying around at home, unused. Once you explain that all canned goods are donated to the local food bank, most will be willing to help.
- Ask your work place! Many work places love donating to the local community because it provides positive publicity.
- Ask your friends! Friends help friends! Instead of donating a dollar for a candy bar, ask your friend for a cup o’ noodle or a ramen for the food bank.